We would love hearing from our customers. Please let us know how you enjoying with our apps and if there is anything we can do to make your more happy. We want you to have the best experience possible! If you ever have any questions or suggestions please contact us: funedukidsgame. Thank you.
We apologize for any problems you are experiencing. Please take a moment to read the Frequently Asked Questions below. If you don’t find your solution there, Please send email to us: funedukidsgame
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I re-download the app for free?
Yes. If you purchased with the same iTunes account, you can download it again from the App Store for free.
I previously unlocked an app, can re-unlock it again for free?
If you unlocked the app the with the same iTunes account, you can re-unlock it for free.
- First make sure you are logged into the same iTunes account.
- Launch the app
- Tab on the unlock button to activate the unlock
- When Apple prompts you to purchase it, select OK. If you had previously purchased it, you won’t be charged again.
- Apple will then notify you that you had previously purchased it. Press OK to proceed.
- That’s it!
How do I restart my device?
Apple provides guides for each device:
- iPhone: http://www.apple.com/support/iphone/troubleshooting/phone/
- iPod touch: http://www.apple.com/support/ipodtouch/assistant/itunes/
- iPad: http://www.apple.com/support/ipad/assistant/itunes/
How do I delete an app?
To delete an app, press down the app’s icon until all your apps start shaking. An X symbol in a black circle should appear on the top corner of all of the apps. Press the X of the app you wish to delete, and you will be prompted to delete it.
How do I re-download an app?
To re-download an app, Open the “App Store” on your device. Tab on “Purchased” tab at bottom screen and tab on install symbols at any apps your want.